Featured Post

Monday, February 26, 2018

Writing Prompt #10


What would you like to change about your town? How could you do it?

I live in a small historic town. As an adult, I would say that the price of living can be changed for people to live here more comfortably. Real Estate is really expensive the closer you get to all of the restaurants and bars. I guess it makes sense to a degree but what if I want a nice apartment or condo closer to all the fun? Even a one bedroom apartment is $1,040 a month depending on where you look. I pay half that staying at home. Either way one of my goals is to have a condo of my own one day.
How could I change this? This change can only happen on a government level. Basically the government would have to do what they do in Europe. A monthly allowance that pays rent and whatever is left for food. You can still work but at least most of your living arrangement is take care of. Either way, I do not work in the government so I do not know what would work and what would not.

-Melody