Featured Post

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

My Newest Plans: Update


Okay, so I have been doing a lot of thinking and learning in the last month. I have hit a spark and I want to keep working at it and enjoying it. So I did a vlog about this recently. It can be found here:

I talked about everything going on with YouTube on multiple occasions but lately I have been forced to rethink my strategy. I still want to do YouTube videos but I want to add more to what I do. So I added in Twitch and a little sprinkle of gaming. On Twitch you can make the settings move your streams over to Youtube when you are done recording. Over the last month I have learned how to edit thumbnails on a program called GIMP. Its about as good as Photoshop so I am okay with that. I also downloaded Windows Movie Maker. Again simple enough but that's all I really need. I am so proud of myself for learning the things I wanted to learn. The last step is to actually start practicing flute again. Mainly the whole Youtube thing will become one of my many hobbies. I will do it because it is fun. Of course the blog will always be a thing too.

Another update I have is about work. I found a really great staffing agency that is really good about communicating. So 9 out of 10 agencies are garbage so you should really keep looking for what is right for you. My first assignment was in a warehouse but my next assignment is at a medical facility. I am okay with this arrangement for right now. The agency is called Express Employment; just in case you are looking for work. I just hope this will work out for a permanent arrangement at some point. My family might not be okay with this but I am. If I want to do the things I really want to do then the bills need to be paid. Work is work. I won't be totally miserable but at least I will not have to worry about the financial side of things. I have so many goals and dreams but I do not know how to make them happen. That is my biggest problem but I will figure it out. 

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
-Jeremiah 29:11-13

-Melody