Featured Post

Monday, February 12, 2018

Writing Prompt #8


What makes/made you unhappy about school? How could you change this?

Bullying made me most unhappy back when I was in school.
If I could, then I would love to have more school assemblies with guest speakers. When I was in school, guest speakers rarely made an impact on the student body. The anti-drug and alcohol rallies were always corny and awkward. As an adult I think that people that tell their story have the most impact. It hits close to home when someone tells you about something that happened in their school. It becomes more real. I wish I could speak at my high school and tell my story. I was not bullied too badly and I had a few friends. My message would be about being nice to each other just because it’s the right thing to do. You might not like someone but you have to work side by side sometimes. You should be nice especially to someone you think is different for one reason or another. Your act of kindness could make their day and change their life.

#smilealways (Tyler Sheid)
-Melody