Featured Post

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Cyberbullying: Please stop!

I keep going through this type of thing. I am not sure what can be done. I have tried to take my own advice from my previous post about this. Blocking is the only solution. Most of my so-called friends do not stand up for others in their own comment sections on the things that they post. Its sad. This should be a first defence.
I have been told that I am flat out wrong and I got all offended and now am playing the victim. Its not true. I also asked him to stop 3 times. When someone won't stop attacking you then you know this is a cyber bully. The fastest way to make it stop is to hit that report and block button.
My friend may never do anything about it but I took a stand and blocked the bully.
There is a huge difference between hurt and offense!!!
This kind of thing will never happen on my comment sections. I do not allow people to get hurt on my threads and social media pages. Its not ok. If it happens send me a message and I will take a stand.
Lets all take a stand on our own social media pages and take a moment to stop a cyberbully from hurting someone.
Fluteplayer777 out!