Featured Post

Monday, December 10, 2018

Writing Prompt #14

Who is your favorite cartoon character?

I have not watched cartoons in a really long time but back in the day one of my favorites was Doug. He was relatable back when I was in school. In the present time, I watch some animated films and I have quite a few favorites from those too. Merida from Brave is one of my favorite princesses of the Pixar/ Disney line. Followed closely by Belle. I know Belle had a Stockholm syndrome but the fact that she loved to read and grow her knowledge is what makes me connect with her as a character. Merida on the other hand is a strong Scottish princess that is forced to be a prize in a series of contests. They have to fight for her hand in marriage. I just love that they decided to make a movie about a Scottish princess.