Featured Post

Monday, December 3, 2018

Writing Prompt #13

#13 Describe your idea of a perfect vacation.

As a kid my perfect vacation would have been to Florida. Somewhere where there is a beach and maybe somewhere fun to go like an amusement park. As an adult this hasn’t changed much.

As you all know, I am getting married next year. Where will I be going for my honeymoon? Florida, of course. There are many reasons for this but mainly my fiance is in the military and can’t cross the border without express permission to do so. Another reason is because I really want to visit Universal and see the Harry Potter Parks. I think we would both enjoy that.

Vacation also depends on the time of the year and what the weather will be like. As an adult I also bare in mind the cost of going to different places and compare them before I choose. As a kid you don’t think about the cost of the trip, just the fun involved.