Featured Post

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

Well its official. 2016 was one of the hardest years of my life but somehow I managed to grow from those experiences. I am so glad it has finally come to a close.

Just a recap of 2016.
I was in a car accident in January. My car was totaled.
I got a job as a security guard in February. To this day my parents hate that choice of job and frequently start fights about it.
About 5 months after started said job I got a second post at a Baptist church.
Shortly after that I left my own congregation and to this day I do not go to any house of worship.
I dated a few guys and one stuck around for all of a month before realizing that we were not right for each other and he was faking it the entire time.
Shortly after that I deleted one dating site profile and switched to another one. No luck there. Frankly, it is discouraging.

Now that whole year is over. 2017 is upon us and the first thing I felt on the first day of the new year was hope. I felt hopeful for the first time in years. A new year. A new beginning. I have a few goals for this year.

1. Travel more around Georgia. Waterfalls and hikes.
2. Get the Youtube channel up and running.
3. Start an exercise regime of some kind. ie running on the neighborhood on my days off.

Those are just the beginning. The rest is up to God. I just know this year will be awesome.

Happy New Year!!!