Featured Post

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Degrassi Season 14 and my Reflections

So far things have gone as expected. It is still emotional to watch. The trailer for this season has said it all. Claire is my hero. She has been through so much and she has Eli to help her stay strong.

Over the last couple of weeks I have learned who my true friends are. Who my Eli's are. I have three awesome friends that are always on the line. I took that for granted for some weird reason. I have learned to stick to what makes me happy. I will always play music and serve at my synagogue. That is what makes me happy. No matter what is happening in my life those things have been my constants.

This blog will take a different turn. I plan to make this all about my Youtube Channel.

Thank you all for watching,

Fluteplayer777-Melody