Featured Post

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Writing Prompt #18

#18 If you could bring any musical group to our school for a free concert, which group would you choose? Write a letter to your principal, explaining why he or she should approve the concert. 

I love this one. My favorite band back in high school was N*SYNC. I think there was a contest to get them to come to your school to play a concert. There was also Backstreet Boys too. There was a major rivalry between the two fandoms. Anyways, here is my letter to the principal(if I were still in high school):

Dear Mr. Principal(I don't honestly remember their name),

You should approve an N*SYNC concert because the majority of the student body are huge fans.

If anything, all the tests and homework has us really stressed out and we could use a fun activity at the next pep rally.

Sincerely,

Kat