Featured Post

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I have a feeling 2020 will be an amazing year. It started out interesting but most years do. This is also the beginning of the next decade. 

I would love to take you through the major milestones in my life that happened in the last decade.

2000- My first move. Started at a new school.
2001- A terrorist attack that changed the country.
2003- Graduated Middle school
2004- First date ever
2007- Graduated high school
2014- Graduated College with Magna Cum Laude honors.(Took me a while to get this one done)
2016- First major car accident
2018- Got Married
2019- Moved across the country to join my husband.

I don't care what anyone says. I accomplished a lot in just 10 years. 

I hope this next decade involves many new adventures. I hope for children and I already know we will be moving at least 3 more times. 

See you in the next post.

Melody