Featured Post

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Mini-Update

It's been about a month since my last entry. Nothing much has really changed since then.

I got to visit my in-laws. My fiance got deployed to a hurricane zone and then sent home early. I can't elaborate on that at all. As a result of it my first planned trip was cancelled. I will be going to visit him at some point in October instead. Best Birthday present ever.

While I am there and while he is at work, I plan to do some more writing. I will schedule the posts way in advance. Thank goodness I have that ability on here. 

I wish I could do more right now but it's just not possible to do it all.

I feel like I am constantly making excuses for not keeping up with some of my hobbies. This includes my music. I have not practiced properly in months. My family would not allow me to perform at the last Alive After event. There is another in October but I am not allowed. They think busking is begging and it really isn't. By state law, you are not allowed to put up signs or use amplifying devices. I just have my case out. I hope that when I move that I will find more and better opportunities for that too.

I hope to be back soon,

Melody