Featured Post

Monday, June 11, 2018

Writing Prompt #12


#12 If you could have a party and invite anyone you wanted living or dead, who would be on your guest list? Why?

This is a difficult one, especially now that I am an adult. Just a reminder to everyone, these writing prompts were for the 8th grade writing level.

The question did not specify the number of people so I will list a few.

Firstly, I would invite Family members that have passed away. I still have so many questions about our family and what happened during the various wars that they lived through and about my family in general.

Next I would invite Jacksepticeye and Markiplier because those guys are really great and could help rig up the gaming section of the party.

Lastly, I would invite an actor from a movie. I am such a movie buff that I can’t decide which one but there are several that are really friendly and would be really cool to hang out with.

Oh and the band of choice would be Skillet or For King and Country. I mean what party can happen without music.

-Melody