Featured Post

Monday, October 12, 2015

My Thoughts at the Present Time

Everyday I think.
I am human. We all think.
I often it and people watch. I sit and wonder, "What is he thinking about? What does she have on her mind? Is she thinking about her kids or her ailing father?"

The fact remains, someone somewhere is thinking of you. This brings me to a poem I found years ago.
Somewhere there's someone that dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile.
So when you are lonely, remember its true.
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you.
-Unknown

I get lonely and depressed sometimes. For some people this can be a deadly combination. For me the feeling does pass eventually. I think everyone gets lonely but other times it is true depression that darkens their world. The above poem reminds me that I have multiple lights in the darkness. God, Friends, Family, synagogue, and other people that I was a light to at one point or another. I have a reason to press on. Be Strong. Giving up is a cowards choice and I refuse to let the credits roll early (Ryan Magee said that in his last Cyndago Vlog. )

Fluteplayer777 out!